Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Well my cell phone has been lost for two weeks. I searched the house from top to bottom and found nothing. Then it snowed here again (so much for taunting my sisters with pictures of my budding herb garden while they laungish under multiple feet of snow -not that Nyla would mind, she's in Hawaii) Anyway back to the story. On Sunday we went to church and as I reached into my coat pocket afterwards to see if I would have to spend ten minutes digging through my purse to find the keys that mysteriously sift to the bottom wether they've been in there for an hour or a minute or if I had put them in my pocket instead, I felt ....MY PHONE! Safe and sound and in my pocket because it too sifts to the bottom. Once I lost a set a keys in the spring and didn't find them till the next spring in the pocket of a seldom used raincoat. You'd think I'd learn....

No comments: