Thursday, April 5, 2007

Two Weeks, EEEK!!





I am so excited about my trip out west in a couple weeks, I can't believe it's coming up so fast!! I have a million things to do, Including a whole album to put together, but I had to take the time to something a little fun. I just got these new Scenic Route papers, and I am totally in love with them!!! I made these funky luggage tags for my big scrap bag to brighten it up.

So with my trip fast approaching I am anxiously (okay , impatiently) waiting for the arrival of a Bind-it-all machine I ordered last week. I called my Scrapbook store to see if it was in yet, and not only does she remember my name, but she recognized my voice on the phone!! I think maybe I spend a little too much time (okay AND money) there. Well, 14 more sleeps, I better get to work!!

No comments: