Saturday, April 14, 2007

To cut or not to cut?


Okay, I made the descsion weeks ago to cut my hair. I want to do it just above my shouders. The problem is I don't have a hairdresser. I had time today to do it but I have no idea who to go to. My husdand tried to talk me into great clips, but I'm too nervous to cut that much off at a place that specializes in speed and low price... I've had some really bad haircuts (many self inflicted) which may be why I only get my hair cut once a year, usually while I'm on vacation. I need advice, should I cut it at all?

2 comments:

april said...

Oh, man, I can't remember who's blog I was reading this on, but it was another pea whose daughter gave 10 inches to pantene's donation. They only give real hair to cancer patients. Had I known that, I would have given the 13 inch I gave to locks of love in April to them. I just found out the locks of love, albeit a good cause, gives hair to children who have other hair disorders as well, not just cancer. If I remember the blog I was reading, I'll repost, but in the meantime, you can check out the hair I gave on my blog if it'll give you the courage to do it!

Amanda said...

I love the idea of donating it!! (If you haven't already cut it!) You have gorgeous hair BTW!