Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Hawaii pictures

well I've been home for a week now and I'm just getting around to posting some pictures. My profile (that Nicki so kindly created for me) does say that I hardly ever check my e-mail or go on line. She wasn't entirely making that up. i am however trying to get online more. Anyhow, I'm going to make this short. Hawaii was wonderful! It is so beautiful there. We tried to do as many things as we could fit in without exhausting ourselves. Maui isn't a very big island but there is a lot to see and do. Some of the things we fit in were....whale watching, snorkel cruise, swimming with the sea turtles, Ulalena (theatre show), Luau, drove the Hana Highway, Drove to the top of Haleakala (10,000ft volcano) and lots and lots of beaches. Well it looks like the blog site is having some technical difficulties and I can't upload my pictures right now but I will try again later.

No comments: